Photographer, Lecturer, and Trainer
- David's runaway best selling book, "Captured By The Light" has been called "... probably the best book on wedding photography ever!" by Digital Wedding Forum and has been getting "rave reviews" since it was released in February of this year. It went into it's second printing only 4 weeks later!
- Last year, David presented his Digital WakeUp Call seminar series to 10,000 photographers nationwide. It was hailed as the best digital photography seminar of 2009.
- David has shared his knowledge with tens of thousands of Photographers in five languages and in 14 countries worldwide.
- His very successful daily blog, DigitalProTalk.com, has been called one of the best free photography/informational blogs available.
- David has completed 6 DVD's online for Kelby Training and is scheduled for more next year.
- His column, ProTalk, appears in the award winning publication Professional Photographer Magazine.
- David will be featured as a headlining speaker at Imaging USA in San Antonio, Texas in January, 2011.
- In 2008, he presented a program to a standing room only crowd of over 850 people at the WPPI convention held at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- He has also partnered with the Digital Wedding Forum to provide tutorials and lessons on lighting and photography.
- Yes, David still shoots weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and family portraits on a regular basis. He has been running a successful wedding/portrait studio for over 25 years in the metro Cincinnati, Ohio area.
"I'm sure you've heard it a million times, but WOW! What an awesome program you put on." Al T.
"It was fantastic to hear you in person. You are a wealth of great information..." Pam W.
"Last night... was awesome! Thanks for sharing so much good, usable information with us!" Jessica R.
"The Seminar was fantastic!
How is, Soooo much energy bundled up in one guy!!" Dave D.
"Truly inspirational..." Alina B.